“I-TEC is working in countries across the globe and in the United States on a variety of projects” – Jaime Saint
We often have people who want to hear or share with a friend what I-TEC is all about. They may have heard of the Saint family story that started with Nate Saint and then continued with Steve Saint. Most people who have heard about I-TEC think that we are only working with the Waodani tribe in Ecuador. In reality, though, I-TEC is working in countries across the globe and in the United States on a variety of projects:
- Equipping the church in developed countries to reevaluate their missions strategy
- Coming alongside the church in North America to challenge Christ followers to live intentionally
- Developing tools and training systems to empower the indigenous church
- Taking training trips to developing countries, empowering the indigenous church to show and share the love of Christ by meeting the physical needs of people in their community
- Working with like-minded churches and ministries to expand our reach around the world are the main things on which I-TEC is focused.
It is nearly impossible to share these five things, even without unpacking what each means, before you realize that you have lost your audience. Even for people who join the I-TEC Team, it often takes more than a year to really understand everything in which I-TEC is involved. I-TEC’s media team put together a three-minute video giving you a glimpse into I-TEC and the impact the I-TEC team is having around the world.
We invite you to watch and share this video that encourages and challenges us all to take a New Look at Missions.